Working with AWNEX means working with people you can trust.
The AWNEX Certification Installtion Program (ACIP)
AWNEX regards the installation of its products as the most critical part of the entire process. We take great pains to ensure that our products are designed and engineered to be a safe, attractive architectural element of any building we enhance. If it is not installed right, it spoils the look, safety and customer goodwill of the whole project. It is the installation of the product, in a new or existing building, that is at least equal in importance to any other facet in the ultimate satisfaction of the customer.
AWNEX seeks to create some consistent and reliable installation practices for its products. This is an ongoing process subject to continuous improvement. The materials contained herein represent the latest specifications, standards and procedures. Once you become part of the AWNEX Certified Installation Program, you will be included in the distribution list for any published changes. This will ensure you have the most current information.
- Licensed — must have a valid business license and complying with all state and local requirements.
- Experience — Must have a minimum of 3 years experience installing signs or awnings.
- Insurance — Must have a minimum of $1,000,000.00 in liability insurance with a $1,000,000.00 umbrella. Auto liability of $1,000,000.00 and Workers Comp of $500,000.00.
- Tools and equipment — Must have the necessary tools and equipment to do this type work.
How to become an AWNEX certified installer
- Review the Basic Requirements for any applicant. If you satisfy the basic requirements, fill out the ACIP application. Download the application here.
- Fax the completed application to AWNEX at 770-704-7647 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AWNEX will then review the application, call the references and verify the information.
- Upon acceptance of the application, we send you a user name and password that allows you to Log-in to the “ACIP Documents” section.
- There you will down load the Installation Manual, the Standards and Specifications booklet and the Installation Test.
- Study the materials.
- To earn a certification you must either;
- Take the test and score better than 80%,
- Or, have verifiable experience with at least two full installations. This would have to be in the company of another certified installer and his written recommendation that you become certified.
- Upon completion of either condition above, the individual will be issued a certificate designating them as a certified installer of a particular product, for a particular company.