Awnex, Inc is a local family-owned company and we are looking to add an Inside Sales Lead to our Ball Ground location. Pay is based on experience. We offer paid time off, health insurance, and 401(k). If you’ve got the skills listed below, can pass a drug screen, and a background check, we encourage you to apply.
• Receiving and processing warehouse stock products and verify its contents.
• Pick merchandise from the distribution center and transport it to the fabrication area.
• Count and stock merchandise based on inventory control log.
• Identify damaged, lost or missing merchandise and notify supervisor immediately.
• Treat merchandise with care and concern at all times.
• Performing inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits.
• Maintains a clean, neat, orderly and safe working environment.
• Report any discrepancies to supervisor.
• Operate pallet jacks and forklifts as needed.
• Load and unload delivery trucks and make sure that each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order.
• Ensure all raw materials are labeled properly with appropriate dates.
• Using basic hand tools if needed.
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Promote company values and principles.
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker.
• Familiarity with current warehousing practices and methods.
• Good organizational, time management skills and strong attention to details.
• Knowledge of basic warehouse hand tools.
• Able to lift heavy objects and loads of 60-100 pounds.
• Current and valid OSHA forklift operation certificate.
• High school diploma/GED required.