Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of our most frequently asked questions. If you still don’t find the answer you are looking for, please reach out to email@example.com
- If standard product, you do the take-off and fill out the Quote Form, 1 day
- If standard product and we do the take-off, 3 days
- If custom project, 5 days
- Once we get a signed order with deposit, two weeks for submittals.
- Once submittals are approved, 4-6 weeks production
We look for the most economical way depending on the job size and location. If it is a small job, we can typically crate and ship LTL. If it is a large job, it makes more sense to ship it on a dedicated load. You always have the option to pick it up in Ball Ground, GA.
All of our standard canopy systems are pre-engineered at a maximum of 88” Tie-back spacing. We can accomplish larger spacings and still get stamped drawings with some custom reinforcing of the face and/or above the canopy.
Our pre-engineered systems have a maximum projection of 60”. We can achieve larger projections with some standard upgrades depending on the location. Projections beyond 72” require heavy duty Tie-backs and other reinforcements to the frame.
- Phoenix System-5’ 0” projection with cantilevered brackets spaced 5’ 0” apart
- Colorado, Seattle and Pittsburgh Systems-4’ 0” projection with cantilevered brackets spaced 5’ 0” apart and having a face at least 12” high
Canopies with integrated gutters (Seattle, Pittsburgh, and Colorado), the water is directed to either a scupper to the front of the canopy or an outlet to the back of the canopy. A downspout can then be attached to the outlet. Other canopies with simple rain pans have a continuous drip line that can be managed somewhat with a rain diverter.
On our website, under the Installation Tab, click Install Instructions and you will find the blocking details for our products
You can find Installation Instructions under the Installation tab on our website
Our standard powder coated finish is an AAMA 2604 quality finish we have been using for decades. It is extremely durable against fading and pealing. We inventory some standard colors that can be seen on our website here. We also offer an AAMA 2605, Kynar finish that improves the fading durability. This carries an upcharge that is determined by color and volume. Simply contact us for a quote.
1 year on material